Skinny Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cheesecake
· 1/2 package (8 oz) Vanilla CANDIQUIK® Coating
· 2 (8 oz) packages 1/3 less fat cream cheese, softened
· 1 package (3.4 oz) sugar free/fat free instant cheesecake pudding, dry
· 1 container (8 oz) fat free Cool Whip®, thawed
· 1/2 cup peanut butter (can use reduced fat)
· 1/3 cup mini chocolate chips
· 1 (9 inch) graham cracker crust
· Garnish: sugar free chocolate syrup
1. Melt Vanilla CANDIQUIK® in Melt & Make™ Microwaveable Tray according to directions on package.
2. In a large bowl combine softened cream cheese, dry cheesecake pudding and CANDIQUIK; mix until well blended.
3. Add peanut butter and whipped topping and blend until combined. Fold in chocolate chips.
4. Spoon mixture into graham cracker crust.
5. Drizzle with sugar free chocolate syrup. Keep refrigerated.