Soccer Cake Balls
1 box cake mix (plus ingredients required for cake)
1/2 of a (16 oz) container cake frosting
2 packages (16 oz) Vanilla CANDIQUIK® Coating
Black edible marker (AmeriColor™ Gourmet Writer)
1. Prepare and bake cake mix as directed on box; cool completely.
2. Crumble cake into a large bowl. Add frosting and mix thoroughly.
3. Roll mixture into 1″ sized balls. Chill for approximately 1-2 hours in the refrigerator.
4. Melt CANDIQUIK® Coating in Melt and Make Microwaveable Tray™ according to directions on package.
5. Dip cake balls in CANDIQUIK® and place on wax paper to set.
6. Once completely dry, draw on soccer ball pattern with the black Gourmet Writer.
TIP: If cake bites become too soft or are not holding their shape while being dipped, place back in the refrigerator for 20-30 minutes.