St. Patrick’s Cake Bites
1 box yellow cake mix (plus ingredients required for cake)
1/2 of a (16 oz) container vanilla frosting
2 packages (16 oz) Vanilla CANDIQUIK® Coating
Green food coloring (oil or powder based only)
1. Prepare and bake cake mix as directed on box; cool completely.
2. Crumble cake into a large bowl. Add frosting and mix thoroughly.
3. Roll mixture into 1″ sized balls. Chill for approximately 1-2 hours in the refrigerator.
4. Melt both packages of CANDIQUIK® Coating in Melt and Make Microwaveable Tray™ according to directions on package. Add green food coloring (oil or powder based) to 1 of the packages.
5. Dip cake balls in CANDIQUIK®, alternating between colors and place on wax paper to set.
6. Decorate with sprinkles and/or drizzle with the opposite color of CANDIQUIK® Coating.
TIP: If cake bites become too soft or are not holding their shape while being dipped, place back in the refrigerator for 20-30 minutes.