Strawberry Shot Glasses
24 fresh strawberries, hulls removed
1 (16 oz.) package Chocolate or Vanilla CANDIQUIK® Coating
24 oz. coffee liqueur (or your choice of filling)
Garnish: whipped cream
1. Wash strawberries and pat completely dry (any water remaining on the strawberries will cause the candy coating to seize up).
2. With a small paring knife, carve out the center (hull) of each strawberry, going down as deep as you can without carving out the bottom or sides.
3. Slice the very tip of the strawberry off, making a flat base for the strawberry to stand on.
4. Melt CANDIQUIK® Coating in Melt & Make™ Microwaveable Tray according to directions on package.
5. Dip each strawberry in CANDIQUIK®, covering about half of the berry. Set on wax paper to dry.
6. When ready to serve: fill with coffee liqueur and top with whipped cream.