Swimming Pool Cake
• 1 package (16 oz.) Vanilla CANDIQUIK® Coating
• 2 packages (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
• 1 package (3 oz.) Jell-O® Berry Blue gelatin
• 1 container (8 oz.) whipped topping, thawed
• 1 pie crust (ex: Pillsbury® Pie Crusts)
• 1 white chocolate candy bar, cut into 1” squares
• 4 candy necklaces
• Peach rings candy
• Red cake writing icing
• Optional: pretzel twists, sixlets® chocolate candies
1. Form pie crust into a 13×9” glass baking pan, bake as directed.
2. Melt CANDIQUIK® Coating in Melt and Make Microwaveable Tray™ according to directions on package.
3. In a large bowl, mix softened cream cheese, berry flavored gelatin, and Vanilla CANDIQUIK® with an electric mixer until well blended.
4. Fold in whipped topping and mix until well blended.
5. Carefully spoon mixture into glass baking pan and smooth out with a spatula.
6. Cut the string of the candy necklaces so you have one long string of candy; tie a small piece of ribbon on the ends so the candy pieces do not fall off. String candy necklaces evenly across the cake; you should have approximately 1.5” between each candy necklace.
7. Place white chocolate squares at the end of the cake, between the candy necklaces.