1 package (12 oz) ladyfingers
4 Tablespoons butter, melted
2 Tablespoons Kahlua® liqueur
1 (16 oz)package Vanilla CANDIQUIK® Coating
2 (8 oz) packages cream cheese, softened
2 (3.4 oz) packages instant cheesecake flavored pudding
1/2 (8 oz) container whipped topping
3 Tablespoons Kahlua® liqueur
1 packet (1.25 oz) Land O’ Lakes® Amaretto and Chocolate hot cocoa mix
1 teaspoon unsweetened cocoa powder
Chocolate shavings to garnish
1. Finely crush ladyfingers in a food processor. (Or place in a plastic bag and crush using a rolling pin). Place in a medium bowl.
2. Add butter and coffee liqueur to crushed ladyfingers; mix until well blended. Press onto bottom and sides of a 9” pie pan; place in refrigerator.
1. Melt Vanilla CANDIQUIK® Coating in Melt and Make Microwaveable Tray™ according to directions on package.
2. In a large bowl mix softened cream cheese, CANDIQUIK® and cheesecake pudding until well blended. Fold in whipped topping, half of the container at a time and mix until well blended.
3. Mix in coffee liqueur and Land O’Lakes® Amaretto and Chocolate hot cocoa mix.
4. Carefully spoon mixture into ladyfinger pie crust.
5. Top with whipped topping. Sprinkle with unsweetened cocoa. Keep refrigerated.