1 (16 oz.) package Chocolate CANDIQUIK® Candy Coating
1 bag candy corn
confetti sprinkles, white
Edible marker, black (ex: Americolor Gourmet Writer®)
optional: nonpareil sprinkles
1. Melt Chocolate CANDIQUIK® in Melt & Make™ Microwaveable Tray according to directions on package.
2. Dip the tops of the crackers in Chocolate CANDIQUIK® and place on wax paper. Before dry, attach 4 pieces of candy corn near the top edge of each cracker. Let set.
3. Dip ¾ of each pretzel rod in the Chocolate CANDIQUIK®, allow excess coating to drip off, then press and hold the pretzel rod against the cracker until secure.
4. Before pretzel is completely dry, press one candy corn on the pretzel rod as the nose, holding in place until secure.
5. Sprinkle nonpareils near the bottom of the pretzel if desired.
6. Press two white confetti sprinkles on the pretzel rod as the eyes and press a heart sprinkle (upside-down) below the candy corn nose (be careful not to touch the chocolate coating).
7. Finally, add two black dots on the eyes with the edible marker.