Turkey Rice Krispie® Pops
Rice Krispie® Treats, unwrapped or freshly prepared
Oatmeal cookies (or another crunchy round cookie of your choice)
1 (16 oz) package Chocolate CANDIQUIK® Coating
1. Line a baking sheet with foil or a silicone liner.
2. Gently stick a lollipop stick about halfway through the bottom of a Rice Krispie Treat and set the treats onto the baking sheet.
3. Melt CANDIQUIK® Coating in Melt & Make™ Microwaveable Tray according to package directions.
4. Coat cookies in the melted coating. Return the cookies to the baking sheet and gently attach candy corn in a half-moon shape around the top arc of the cookie to create the turkey headdress. Allow the cookies to harden.
5. While cookies set, coat Rice Krispie® Pops in melted coating. Allow excess coating to drip off, then gently press the Rice Krispie® Pop onto the cookie headdress. Quickly attach eyes and a candy corn nose to the turkey and allow the pops to set.