1 (16 oz.) package Vanilla CANDIQUIK® Coating
2 (8 oz.) packages cream cheese, softened
1 (3.4 oz.) package instant cheesecake flavored pudding
1 (8 oz.) container whipped topping, thawed
1/2 cup chopped turtle candies (or any caramel/chocolate candy)
1 (9-inch) graham cracker crust
Garnish: Caramel and chocolate syrup, pecan pieces
1. Chop turtle candies into small pieces; set aside.
2. Melt Vanilla CANDIQUIK® Coating in Melt & Make™ Microwaveable Tray according to directions on package.
3. In a large bowl beat softened cream cheese, CANDIQUIK® and dry cheesecake pudding powder, mix until well blended.
4. Add whipped topping and blend until combined. Fold in chopped turtle candies.
5. Carefully spoon mixture into graham cracker crust.
6. Drizzle with caramel and chocolate syrup. Sprinkle with pecan bits. Keep refrigerated.