Vanilla Glazed Hanukkah Sufganiyot
FOR DOUGHNUT HOLES:
1/4 cup canola oil
6 tablespoons granulated sugar
2 large eggs
2 cups all-purpose flour
1 tablespoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup milk
1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
granulated sugar (for rolling doughnuts in)
1 (16 oz.) package Vanilla CANDIQUIK® Coating
1. In a small bowl; combine oil, eggs and milk.
2. In a separate bowl combine sugar, flour, baking powder, salt and nutmeg.
3. Add the egg mixture to the flour mixture and stir until mixed well.
4. Heat oil over medium high heat in a deep frying pan and drop dough by the spoonful into the hot oil; fry until golden brown.
5. Remove from oil, draining carefully and immediately roll doughnut holes in the granulated sugar.
6. Melt CANDIQUIK® Coating in Melt & Make™ Microwaveable Tray according to package directions.
7. Place doughtnut holes on wax paper and carefully spoon a small amount of CANDIQUIK® on top of each doughnut hole and decorate with festive sprinkles.