Vanilla Mint Latte
1 (16 oz.) package Vanilla CANDIQUIK® Coating
2 quarts of milk
1 teaspoon peppermint extract
Green food coloring
1. Chop Vanilla CANDIQUIK® into small pieces and place into a heat resistant bowl; set aside.
2. Heat milk on stovetop over medium heat until simmering.
3. Pour milk over CANDIQUIK® chunks and stir until all pieces are melted and mixture is smooth.
3. Add peppermint extract and a few drops of green food coloring to melted CANDIQUIK® Coating; stir until well blended.
4. Pour into glasses. Top with whipped cream, if desired. Serve immediately.