White Chocolate Petit Fours
1(16 oz) package Vanilla CANDIQUIK® Coating
1 (16 oz) prepared pound cake
6 Tablespoons cake frosting (ex: Duncan Hines Frosting Creations® in White Chocolate Raspberry)
1. Cut your pound cake into even slices, about 1/4 inch thick. Trim off the brown edges.
2. Cut 1″squares out of the pound cake using a knife or small cookie cutter. Each mini cake will have 3 layers.
3. Spread a small amount of frosting between the two bottom layers and gently press down on the top layer of cake to compress.
4. Melt CANDIQUIK® in Melt & Make™ Microwaveable Tray according to package directions.
5. Place cake on a fork and lower into the CANDIQUIK®; use a spoon to cover the cake completely in the candy coating.
6. Slide onto wax paper to dry. Use both utensils to slide cake onto wax paper to prevent tipping over. Decorate as desired.