White Chocolate Triple Berry Cheesecake
1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
1/4 cup granulated sugar
1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, melted
1 (16 oz) package Vanilla CANDIQUIK® Coating
2 (8 oz) packages cream cheese, softened
1 (3.3 oz) package white chocolate instant pudding
Garnish: raspberries, blackberries, bluberries
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Mix all ingredients until well blended.
2. Press firmly onto bottom of greased and floured 6″ spring form pan.
3. Bake 8 minutes or until lightly browned; cool completely.
*Alternative: For a No-Bake Crust: Mix ingredients and press into 8″ round pan. Refrigerate at least 30 minutes before filling.
1. Melt Vanilla CANDIQUIK® Coating in Melt and Make Microwaveable Tray™ according to directions on package.
2. Pour melted CANDIQUIK® in a large bowl over the dry white chocolate pudding and softened cream cheese; blend until smooth.
3. Spread cheesecake mixture in a 6″ spring form pan (well-greased and floured) on top of graham cracker crust; chill in freezer for 20 minutes.
4. Once cheesecake is firm, carefully remove from spring form pan.