1 (16 oz) package Vanilla CANDIQUIK® Coating
1 box Betty Crocker® butter recipe chocolate cake mix
½ cup butter, softened
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1 cup vanilla baking chips
1. Heat oven to 350°F.
2. In large bowl, mix cake mix, vanilla, butter and eggs with spoon until a thick dough forms. Fold in vanilla chips.
3. On a greased (or nonstick) baking sheet, drop dough by teaspoonful, leaving about 2 inches apart.
4. Bake 7 to 9 minutes. Slide from baking sheet onto a cooling rack.
5. Melt CANDIQUIK® Coating in Melt & Make™ Microwaveable Tray according to directions on package.
6. Spread a teaspoon of CANDIQUIK onto the flat side of one cookie and press together with another cookie, allowing the Vanilla CANDIQUIK® to squeeze out the sides; sprinkle with nonpareils.