Black Forest Cheesecake
1 (16 oz) package Chocolate CANDIQUIK® Coating
2 (8 oz) packages cream cheese, softened
1 (3.4 oz) package instant cheesecake flavored pudding
1 (8 oz) container whipped topping, thawed
1 (21 oz) can cherry pie filling
1 (9-inch) chocolate or graham cracker pie crust
1. Melt Chocolate CANDIQUIK® Coating in Melt and Make Microwaveable Tray™ according to directions on package.
2. In a large bowl beat softened cream cheese, CANDIQUIK® and dry cheesecake pudding until well blended.
3. Fold in whipped topping and mix until well combined.
4. Carefully spoon mixture into pie crust.
5. Top with cherry pie filling. Refrigerate for 1 hour before serving.