Graham crackers (cut into 1" squares)
1 (16 oz.) package Chocolate CANDIQUIK® Coating
24 mini peanut butter cup candies (ex: Reese’s®)
Cake Writing Icing
1. Cut graham crackers into 1-inch squares.
2. Melt CANDIQUIK® Coating in Melt & Make™ Microwaveable Tray according to directions on package.
3. Dip 1″ graham cracker squares in CANDIQUIK®; place on wax paper to set. Place a round sprinkle in the center of each graham cracker before coating sets.
4. Once dry; pipe on the tassel with cake writing icing.
5. Place unwrapped peanut butter cups upside-down. Use a dab of CANDIQUIK® to affix dried graham cracker squares to bottoms of peanut butter cups.