1 package (16 oz) Chocolate CANDIQUIK® Coating
24 large marshmallows
48 (orange) sour patch® kids candies
Cake writing icing (white)
Graduation Cap candies (*see graduation cap instructions)
1. Melt CANDIQUIK® Coating in Melt and Make Microwaveable Tray™ according to directions on package.
2. Insert a toothpick into the middle of the marshmallow and dip the marshmallow diagonally on each side to create the chocolate “V”. Set on wax paper to dry.
3. To attach the beak, place a dab of chocolate CANDIQUIK on the candy corn and position on the marshmallow, hold in place until set.
4. Once dry, place two (orange) sour patch kid candies on wax paper as the feet. Place a dab of CANDIQUIK on the candies and press the marshmallow penguin on top.
5. Using the white cake writing icing, draw two dots for the eyes.
6. Place another dab of CANDIQUIK on the top of the marshmallow penguin and attach the graduation cap candy (*see graduation cap instructions here).